2023 11 20 a St Stephens CofE First School - Ofsted Report

any Correspondance relating to John @ St Stephen's C of E First School, or Literature i find of Interest in reference to Environment will be in here...
St Stephen's C of E First School, Mabey Avenue, Redditch, B98 8HW
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 11 20 a St Stephens CofE First School - Ofsted Report

Post by ukjsm »

https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/147165

this is the first ofsted report available about the school that got it shut down due to inadequate...

wonder who the head and deputy head were then, i genuinly dont know but i will try n find out... nothing would suprise me now tbh...

- 2023 11 20 a St Stephens CofE First School - Ofsted Report CLOSED.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

and now there has been no report whatsoever since the above report... wonder why???

look!!! the class teachers are great and i have no complaint... but the head and the deputy head are now both liars so need to be addressed regarding my accusations... nuff said...

but said again,,, wouldnt you want an ofsted report after a school was shut down... dont you think those are the schools that need the most attention... i do...

- 2023 11 20 b St Stephens CofE First School - Ofsted Report NONE.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

this is the trust list of schools they are in charge of atm...

- 2023 11 20 c CENTRAL REGION SCHOOLS TRUST - Open - Find an Inspection Report - Ofsted.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

not related to johns school, but nevertheless interesting when you read this and take it into account... seems to me like academies are less accountable,,, and thanx to new labour,,, now not safe any more some of em...

interesting stuff in there...

- 2023 11 20 d Academy conversion and predecessor schools.pdf -

- DOWNLOAD FILE -

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...