2023 07 05 a cheesy update on jsm

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 07 05 a cheesy update on jsm

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

WoW!!! been a bit of a blessing lately...

oh yeah! john ma little cheeky chop got himself a new cap and he loves it!!!

oops!

emmas been on her feet a lot more. so the endo is not as bad as it used to be. so much so she is volunteering in a charity shop atm to see how she manages on her feet again...

the worst thing in life is to watch someone suffer that you can do nothing for...

and the worst moment was when paramedics were rushing in to take emma to hospital (eptopic pregnancy) while her dad n sis were dealing with emmas stuff, i was trying to occupy little john on the computer with the tellietubbies on loud so he couldnt hear all the commotion...

life is life and we must but try to do our best... what more can you do... me? dont like it when i cant fix it! emmas taught me that. oops! teary eyed again...

she been doing ok at the charity shop for couple weeks now. i was just glad she didnt come home limping or suffering terribly, still in a bit of pain, but one day at a time eh!!!

why i watch ya... sooo glaaad thats over, and dont know why i dived so deep there, but once the concept was thought into existence, it had to be made into minifest. nuff said really!

bang!!! watch out!!! here i come!!! - being redone at 1920x1080 now, and on a shittier pc. for some weird reason my dogs bullocks pc cant do it, but the cheezy lounge pc can do it allbeit slooowwwww. anyways, im in no rush, and so every night it is left on churning out the video. davinci resolve is allready ready and being uploaded and updated with all this as i type. it allready looks amazing in my minds eye so cant wait to see the result... 30Gigabytes later and its still busy...

honestly, i am absolutely over the moon with the quality i am achieving with this little baby, my Quake Ep, and i am so glad i decided to tackle this, as i have always always always wanted to do the video. its only now with the existing tools at hand, specifically Davinci Resolve that i now know this all can be achieved, and so it will be, and so it is!

oops!

aaahhh, my baby, my gorgeous beautiful lovely baby. my akai s3000i just got upgraded and maxed out to 32Mb memory thanx to ebay...

and as i have had this little gem since brand new with only 16Mbytes in up untill about a year or two ago, and as divine guidance has again taught me, is now ready for the quake ep and 'bang' and 'rippir' to get a face lift...

have sum ideas regarding the backing and the beats and will take some time and will need the memory tbh... should have seen the dirty looks emma gave me when i was hugging the sampler my BABY!!! , pah! she doesnt understand :)

oops!

its going to be fun re-doing those two songs specifically because john luvs anything quake and something amazing happened last night that even his mum was surprised at...

me n john death matching and after he went to bed for school, his mummy n i sat watching the dem files played back and seeing just how good and quick john is allready... lol...

never never knew one day i would be a dad to a little man would seriously kick my ass in DM2 hahahahah... thanx ID software duh!... may try n export the two dem files into DR and see what they would be like to watch in video side by side...

oops!

and without this tiny bag of nails TINY laptop running windows 98 with Remaic and Perl and LMPC, all 16bit third party applications none of the Quake stuff would be possible...

Got this laptop running flawlessly now regarding the camera editing of the demo files, and did my first official succesful test yesterday from start dem editing to finish avi file, all after 20 years or so, in forgetting how to do all this!!!

the things we do for the love of eh!!! oh! and after me n john had our death-match yesterday, he now wants to learn how to do the camera edits as well,,, tbh i think hes too young and its just a bit too soon, but he will, one day!!!

oops!

look emma! - my baby - my beautiful gorgeous BABY!!!

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...