2023 06 14 WIWY - Why I Watch Ya a Collection of Videos & Songs & AudioBook by 'jsm @ S.M.Studios'...

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

2023 06 14 WIWY - Why I Watch Ya a Collection of Videos & Songs & AudioBook by 'jsm @ S.M.Studios'...

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

From Free-Style Jam to Post Produced & Remixed Song in Davinci Resolve. A Samsung Tablet Video & A.K.G. Recording Studio Mike, Cuppa Tea, & some time...

A Conceptual AudioBook based on this theory by jsm @ S.M.Studios…
Download AudioBook... : https://www.looplibrary.co.uk/WIWYpdf

WIWY - Why I Watch Ya - a Collection of Songs by jsm @ S.M.Studios...
Download Videos & Audio... : https://www.looplibrary.co.uk/WIWY

TIME (taken from PDF file)

After three months of ideas and concepts as well as self-taught and newly learned video techniques, tutorials, and ideas, I have now realised a reasonable repeatable working practice from start to finish, on how to get an original Free-Style Jam with me singing to a backing track, into a workable time-line format within a Video/Audio Editor, Davinci Resolve (DR) in this instance. Resulting in a Post Produced Song or Mix of sorts as the final output…

With the end results allowing for a sort of drag and drop approach to the original audio song parts and the HD video on the timeline, giving you the option of a Re-Ordering or Re-Mixing at a later date, should the need arise…

The Final Result being the original Recording Studio Quality Audio Wav Files, Mixed with the original HD Video from a Samsung Galaxy Android Tab-S Tablet in this case, in near perfect sync…

Download PDF File... : A Concept AudioBook by jsm @ S.M.Studios

I’m bloody glad I did all this, and I’m so glad I got this much down and it’s out there now. But I’m fed up. Had enough of the song. Sick of working on the video. Need a break away. But wow I have learned so much…

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, and May God Protect You.
Love Light Learn Live, but don’t forget to live.
ps. I luv u all…
jsm…

... Why I Watch Ya ...

Common Sovereign Laws Apply
PLAY ON WEBSITE

oops!
oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...