LOOP is good but SHUFFLE is greeaaat!!!!!

Anything important and interesting that we think you need to know about will be posted in here somewhere...

Moderators: hunny bunny, LooP Library Team

jsm-SMStudios
Site Admin
Male / Female: Male

LOOP is good but SHUFFLE is greeaaat!!!!!

Post by jsm-SMStudios »

tryit all, seriously, just go and try it...

Use the ''loop button'' on the flash player, and then get your strat out, or stick yer mike or SL1200 into the mixer...

And if your in the mood for a little suprise and inspiration then stick the ''shuffle button'' on the flash player...

but if you want something longer lasting then head on over to the promo jam page under the help menu (?) and there you will find all the original streamed mp3s for jammin to bpm by bpm...

its alll yours now so go get to it y'alllll...
jsm.

'Songs & Audio' by jsm @ S.M.Studios...
Common Sovereign Laws Apply
love, light, learn, live
jsm

LooP Library Team

SHUFFLE - Just Got Better!!!

Post by LooP Library Team »

Now we are allready aware that jsm intends to release a LOT of material for all your listening pleasures sometime in the near future, and so as not to let him get away with this for too looong (he's a bit lazy you see) we here at the LooP Library would like to make a first time request for something specific. And this will definately show off the 'Shuffle Feature'

Stick the 'The R&B Project' out ther for all to hear. This has to be so many's favourite, and its all based around some simple 4bar loops. Go oN jsm, plz, get the R&B Project here for us all to stick on when we are washin dishes. And lets show just how good a good Shuffle can be.

((yes yes i know jsm didnt intend to release the audio in the flash player but instead was going to use the safesync widget but c'mon jsm, you know it will work))

pretty pretty please
TLLT
email the LooP Library Team
looplibrary@hotmail.com

TLLT
dazzlepops

Re: LOOP is good but SHUFFLE is greeaaat!!!!!

Post by dazzlepops »

Well I prefer a good old Harlem Shuffle myself. Perhaps jsm should also try making some Jazzy Shuffle Beats for his older audiences, what do you think LL?
:mrgreen:
Dad, wherever you are smiling, I hope you like my Art, love your dazzlepops.
[pixusize=http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah1 ... f6g9pw.jpg]250 100[/pixusize]
dazzlepops blog
LooP Library Team

Post by LooP Library Team »

Actually dazzle thats not a bad idea, we just need a good set of Jazz Drum Audio Wav Samples, and we are all sure that jsm could wave his magic wand and perform some miracles for all of you out there.

Food For Thought: There may be a mention in the distant future of other Musicians supplying their Wholy Copyright Owned Drum Wav-Sample Sounds in return for a Joint Ownership Licensing Rights Agreement to those LooPs specifically made using their Samples but jsm will be the only one to call on that as he has very specific guidelines pertaining to the implementation of this idea that might not be practical in the real sense at the moment. Nevertheless, its an idea, and one of many we might add a little later on, that has to wait a little longer, before it sees the light of day.

Thanks for that dazzle.
TLLT
email the LooP Library Team
looplibrary@hotmail.com

TLLT
kitty

Post by kitty »

The Flash Player really is great to play a Guitar to. You can just let the drums take you where they want to go, and you just have to strum along and make a song.

Yipeee from the kitty.
purrrrr.
Image meeooowwwww purrr.
K Chill

Post by K Chill »

that would be cool man, diff artists putting their stuff up here too. u might wanna try gettin other drum loops to man that would be the best idea. cause then we all get them from 1 place. u must let us know if this happens as i know someone who does what u do. he might like puttin his stuff up here too.
nice idea m8
:beach:
K Chill
evilt69

Post by evilt69 »

hmmm like the sound of that

maybe time to launch the new idea in the new year m8

cool bro keep it up
8-)

ps. wheres my shirt in the evar-dica video gone m8 :twisted:
peace bro
i woz at EVAR DICA Festival Rave
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic