PixVerse at The Centre of my UNIVERSE...

All the Latest News, Feedback, Updates & Comments from jsm will be found somewhere here...
ukjsm
Site Admin

PixVerse at The Centre of my UNIVERSE...

Post by ukjsm »

oops!

PixVerse
at The Centre of my UNIVERSE...

Wow Wow Wow what an influence this AI generation malarky has had on me lately. and not in a bad way i might add. far from it. dont believe the hype out there peeps! its been a total blessing for me to be honest. but way way more so the moment i came across PixVerse...

And in hindsite, i have also come to the re-realisation, of a metaphore i always remembered fondly from way back when, in my earlier days of training to be an electrical electronics engineer on a sign above my bench that read as follows...

"Quality has to be built in, it cannot be Inspected in."

and so here i am now, 25 years later, thinking back to that metaphore, while looking at my 'Get It On' and 'Lucozade' videos, and consciously knowingly realising these to be some of the best works i have ever achieved in video and audio production to date...

But there is one other metaphore i need to mention to get us to a place where you guys n gals realise why i am placing so much emphasis on my most recent creations and the other metaphore is as follows...

"A Workman is only as good as his Tools."

when putting these two statements together, and re-membering what i have done and achieved in these most recent years, gives me good grounding and understanding in why i managed to achieve what i have achieved, and why i was so pleased with the general overall results...

but, before i go there...

DYTTO

go look her up on youtube, yep shes gorgeous, brilliant illusion dancer, a very talented dancer all round. and gorgeous oh already said that. but it was on one particular video, that yet again yaawwwnnn, i had yet another profound moment of clarity in consciousness...

the particular video in question is:

Dytto FrontRow World of Dance Live 2016

now along with many other illusion dancers as well as break dancers i love to watch from time to time, probably due to a fond rememberance of my break dancing days, i watch this video and start a small thoughtful insightful conversation with myself and my inner voice, words to the effect of...

yeah shes cute, lovely looking gal, gorgeous, bloody good at her craft though, talented, very timely with the audio, really working with and bouncing off the song currently being played, actually overall, its a bloody good presentation BUT!!!

BUT

yeah she is great at what she does but, shes on a stage, that someone else had to build with hand tools that someone else made, and probably had to buy nails and screws and wood and materials to put it together made by someone else. and the lighting looks amazing, but someone had to design the light bulb, then someone had to sell them, and someone else then had to construct the design and layout on the wall. and who mined the metal for the filament in each of the bulbs in the first place...

look, i could go on and on, after all, im typing on a keyboard that some company made, looking on a screen that someone else made, and the pc i built myself has parts all made from different companies. but without all these companies and products i purchased or aquired, you would not be reading this right now. you get the drift...

AND SO

here i am with davinci resolve, a cold can of beer, lol mostly tea actually, my lovingly made songs, and some amazing text to image ai generation...

and thats the important part of this post. a workman is only as good as his or her tools. and quality has to be built in by us using our hands it cannot simply be inspected in. these are notions i have always followed and believe to be true and well worth my time and energy and need to be remembered occasionaly...

and when i discovered PixVerse thanks to Matt Wolfe's youtube channel mreflow, who discusses anything ai related, but the minute he mentioned PixVerse, i knew instantly i had to go look, not the others he mentioned mind you, but PixVerse specifically. call it intuition or gut instinct or divine guidance. but you already know which one i would pick dont you. and within 10 minutes or so i was back at work and very busy, working on something new, that would eventually turn out to be, one of the very best of video productions i am most proud of thanx to PixVerse...

Matt Wolfe : https://www.youtube.com/@mreflow

now when i put my mind to something im good, bloody good actually. but the funny thing is i never really put my mind to much spontaneously. i mean its as if i am gently guided or pointed in a direction and when i get there i go aaahhhh!!! and suddenly the penny drops. its just a feeling i get from time to time. i will say bluntly that once the penny drops, i get busy, and i mean seriously busy, until its done that is. and almost always, to the extent im totally burned out when finished, and have to come back down and chill out for a week or so, before the next time...

and that has been so recently thanks to PixVerse and their platform in giving me some creative tools of a professionly high quality to use in making videos to my songs...

PixVerse has been the best ai platform overall for me by far compared to the others as of late. of-course they have all played their part in my design and production over the last year, but this is really different, and a lot more insightful and thought provoking for me at times because of the intellectual depths to which i am now delving into...

careful now, careful, dont go looking at all thos Gorgeous PixVerse Gals in lucozade and say something like...

"what stu, you call that intellectual? hahahahaha"

you see, thats already yesterday. thats already been and done. and you cant see what i am 'i-mage-in'ing now my dear chums. i am yet again, like a little lamb being led, to my next project, and PixVerse would know, by the amount i hammered their servers AGAIN a while back...

oops!

BUT WHAT IS IT JSM, do tell...

nope, i am still being led to the slaughter so to speak, but WOW, i didnt think i ever would. you see im a conspiracy nut, and when someone quoted the art of war i thought what a law of war manual, f**k off, not f**n interested. and i imagine you can sense the weight placed on those words i just used...

but i didnt even listen to it. hadnt even heard a single word from it. never read it. never will tbh. but if only i had. it would have all made sense to me. like when i was in a sikh tample, helping prepare for prayer, and later reading an english transcript on the wall in the temple of the Guru Granth Sahib. it was re-itterating stuff i already believed and practiced day to day in my universal principles. same as the bible. oh, and the Quran. my bag is the universal laws as seen on my earlier youtube uploads. and the art of war or japanese proverbs more specifically seem to resonate with me as well now...

now i think i have heard enough already to know my next project is a bit more of an introspective journey for me as well as the listener. i thought it was going to be 'drum and base' pice of audio at first but that lasted just over a day, and im not so sure. i will now be using my tribal frenzy song already on my website as that blends in really well with the PixVerse generated samurai / japanese video content i made, and also generates the kind of energy i want along with the video. but it will be very japanese. and it will be very samurai and manga too in some parts. and some audio will be authentic and not just me being clever. and i do mean very authentic. almost as if it came from japan itself. but most of all, the audio will be japanese proverbs and sayings that when i listen to them, they just re-itterate what i already believe to be my truths so to speak...

PIXVERSE

and all because of PixVerse. i would never have gone down this path if it wasnt for the manga ai generation creation tool in PixVerse, and then down another ai path of japanese culture and proverbs in audio. and look, i love the lucozade video so much because i made it, but its intentionally made for the eyes. hence eye candy peeps, thats its purpose. bubble-gum cheezy pop for the eyes...

but PixVerse gave me even more. in ways even they would not imagine or even think of. i am a natural creator of sorts you could say. but show me one soul who creates entirely on their own without outside or environmental influence and i will prove you wrong. even if you create in your bedroom with the light off, your creating in the bedroom with a comfortable bed and the dark to keep you company. our environment is always playing its humble part in our perceptions as well as our creations. no matter how small, it plays its part. maybe we just take it all so much for granted at times...

because of PixVerse now, i am currently auditioning and listening to true authentic japanese made audio files allbeit in small bits and pieces from here and there all over the internet. listening to some very old japanese proverbs which i have found very thought provoking and comforting, as well as some law of war manual proverbs, and all thanks to PixVerse...

i bet PixVerse or even i didnt know just how powerful that 'butterfly effect' could be for some of its users. this has now become intellectual candy for me. and in time, maybe even some wisdom candy for me. but i will leave that decision up to the universe or my creator to decide that. but once again, like a little lamb, i am humbly being led to my next intended purpose...

'out of touch' will have to wait. phew! that involves some serious davinci resolve fusion page homework for me to do and i aint ready for that yet!!! i did say to my emma tea wont help with this little baby but a can of beer most certainly will lol...

the 'quake ep' will have to wait. so glad about that too now because after doing Qualeidoscope pieces of audio video at 60fps, i realised instantly when watching them back that i wanted to the quake ep at 60fps as well now and i need a serious pc upgrade for that and it will cost me what i cannot justify or afford for now so no go there...

LOVE BEING LED

i love it. i always have. being led. like a lamb. looked after though. big time. and goodly and godly that is. but being led. and i have more faith in me from that alone, than any book or video you can put in front of me. i think we all find our very different ways of coming to the same destination or conclusions or realisations in the end. and all, very much in our own time too...

finaly. may god bless and guide and protect all those in japan from the global weather conditions they are currently experienced in the recent past. just at a time where i take a little more notice of some of their amazing culture and traditions. i can do no more for you than pray and wish you all safe and well passage. my thoughts and prayers are most definately with you right now. and when i finish my next venture, i really do hope to capture some of what make you the amazing people that you are. and most of all, i hope i make the wonderful japanese people proud of what i have tried to capture and create in this humble little piece of mine...

and thankyou to PixVerse for helping me to grow that little bit more in my day to day life experiences. most people already take for granted, what i believe to be little miracles at times, no matter how small, or insignificant, or meaningless we deem them to be, in our day to day lives...

sometimes the right thing comes along at just the right time, to give us a little nudge in a direction that we might not neccesarily have chosen, but then in hindsight and in time, we come to realise its almost as if a little miracle took place, just for us, at just the right moment in time...

but all in all, co-incidence or divine, dont dwell, but instead do, and be proud, and thankful, for what you have achieved. and never forget, you made that, you did that, you created that, and that alone makes you unique in this universe...

i love it!!! but most of all, i love u, and i consciously knowingly wish you all the very best in life...

ps: "the love you withhold is the pain you carry"

{{ pps :god bless that soul who said "who's superman" }}
{{ and what i would give to have witnessed the AC Wiggle }}

Thanx PixVerse, Thanx Japan, and Thanx to ME!!!
love light learn live...
ps i luv u all...
stu...

oops!

May God Guide You, May God Bless You, May God Protect You...
love light learn live, but dont forget to live...
jsm...